My jobs and responsibilities in many different companies and functions have brought me expertise in many roles, technologies, food and non-food business and geographies. As such I was:· interim manager / consultant; with a global scoop, focus on biotech products and processes in food/feed and renewable energy fields
- interim manager / consultant; with a global scoop, focus on biotech products and processes in food/feed and renewable energy fields
- sales and marketing director; responsible for setting up biogas business in Europe;
- business development manager; in the egg market, acting globally;
- business line manager; responsible for global non-core food enzyme markets;
- business line manager; covering chemical distribution in the European oil and gas industry;
- business unit / distribution manager; responsible for global non-industrial enzyme markets;
- sales team leader; in the fuel ethanol market with a focus on North America;
- sales manager; starch processing enzymes;
- product line manager; in medical diagnostics, for HIV and other viruses.
- lab technician executing fundamental research on hormone secreting brain tumor
Check the buttons for details!